Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Where is my peace?

Hi everyone, I have been busy over the last couple of days,trying to sort out some aspects of my life, decisions, decisions, I shall have to consult the I-Ching.
I feel like bitching and moaning but what's the point? I get angry with people when they treat me badly, but really I am angry with myself for allowing them to get away with it in the first place. I think I've become too materialistic again, things were so much simpler when I was all spiritual, sitting on a mountain top in India, dressed all in white, with my foot in my ear, chanting. I seemed to have so much more discipline.
Anyway, best to just get on with things. I am working on a new song, it's coming on well, I have some words and a melody, so really I just have to think of some more words. I'd like to sing of my anguish, but let's face it, who wants to listen to a load of sanctimonious self-pity? Rather write about things that make people feel good, innit?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home