Tuesday, December 29, 2009

All set for the New Year?

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great Christmas, ours was lovely , just chilled at home with good food , no stress and the normal excess. It has taken me a few days to recover, but I am fighting fit and strong again, ready to face the challenges of 2010! What a year it has been, quite tough on a personal level, but for Cling it is another story, we made excellent progress , played more gigs and sold more downloads than ever before, so we mustn't grumble! We can only get better and stronger.
Don't know what we will do on NYE yet, we haven't exactly planned anything and left it all to the last minute as usual. Quite a few people I have spoken to say that they are not even going out, and to a certain extent I can understand, it is one night that is always very overpriced and overcrowded, especially in London. It will be interesting to see what we end up doing.
I'm still thinking carefully about my resolutions ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home