Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi everyone, it seems it hasn't stopped raining for days and don't talk about how cold it is as well, there was even traces of snow the other morning. Can't believe it is almost December either! Coco(our cat), makes me smile because when it's raining and she wants to go out , she will make me open all the different doors in the house, like she thinks the weather will be different from each door. If she does get caught in the rain, it makes her coat lovely and soft, I could just cuddle her for ages. Sometimes when I'm doing my vocal exercises and my voice hits a certain timbre, it sends Coco into a frenzy, she tries to climb all over me and purrs and purrs, it's almost like being the Pied Piper!! I've never experienced that with an animal before.
Our nutty neighbours from next door have gone, they just moved out all of a sudden, they didn't even say goodbye! It will be interesting to see who moves in next, maybe the house will just stay vacant for ages like it was before. It does seem strange that nobody can live in there for very long.
Must confess that I have been watching XFactor, it's the only " reality" tv show that I do watch. I try to imagine what the judges would say about us if it was us up there. It is a bit boring without the terrible twosome now, I think that Joe should win, but then Cheryl will be all smug!
Hope you all enjoy the rest of your weekend ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home