Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Raise the stakes

Well, it's been an interesting few days since I last wrote. We've hired a PR firm to up our profile a bit, after all there's only so much you can do yourself, so we'll see what they can do for us. I think they've already lined up some interviews for us, so as long as we get lots more interest and feedback from using them, then that will lead to more gigs etc. And course there will be the new Cd to promote as well. Gerald and I were discussing how if you want to be successful,you have to be so much more than a performer or producer, you to do absolutely everything for yourself that a label would do for you,and more. In the end it takes over your life, so it's great to be able to invest some money and get someone else to do a bit of hard work as well!
Gerald has started work on the final track now for the Cd, and you may wonder what I get up to whilst all of this is going on? Well, I write stuff and keep my voice well exercised and I also work on my live performance. And you thought it was all glamour and excitement! Last night I was so tired, I fell asleep in front of the telly just after 10.30pm- not very rock and roll, I might lose all my street cred.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home