Monday, November 02, 2009

Focus

Woke up a bit groggy, trying to get some order and discipline back into my life. I have a terrible habit of starting to do something , then in the middle of it I'll think of something else and get totally sidetracked. But I think even being away for a few days was good for us, just to be somewhere different and away from what is normal.

Later I will go running for the first time in a week, I notice if I don't do any exercise for a little while, my body seems to start to seize up. I still do yoga, I aim to do a little bit everyday at least, as it is good for balancing and focus.

I love the lazy life of cats, all they do is sleep, take Coco for example , stretched out like the queen on the sofa, lying on her back sunbathing, with her front paws covering her eyes and her little pink tongue sticking out, what a cutie! She has been in that position all morning, after sleeping all night with us. The only time she got up was to have some roast chicken and go outside briefly. Where do you go in your dreams, beautiful Coco???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home