Friday, June 19, 2009

Cling News

It's all go in the Cling household as preparations now start in earnest for Kelvedon Free Music Festival, I'm starting to get really excited and looking forward to it immensely. The weekend before I have decided to enter a charity run, I think it is about a five mile run through the forest, it's a yearly event , so if I can win then it will be good publicity! And now that I've told everyone I'm entering, I can't back out.
After Kelvedon, we are going on a well deserved break to Cape Verde Islands and upon our return we will be preparing for the rest of our festivals this year. we are now confirmed to play at Jackdaws Birthday Festival and also Alchemy Festival, plus another to be confirmed.
We are also in the process of signing a deal for Bodiless and Free, with a small label in the Netherlands, it will be interesting to see how we go down over there and opens us up to a whole new audience.
As for the fox, it transpires that my Mum has been feeding him on all sorts of scraps, even bananas. This made me feel so sorry for the wretched creature, I went and bought him some food. As long as he doesn't upset Coco, then I will try to help him. The RSPCA said if we can get him to come regularly to our garden then they can send someone round to catch him and then hopefully they can sort out his leg and everything, otherwise he's not going to make it, poor thing.
Details of our gigs can be found on our profile pages, and of course our website www.clingmusic.co.uk

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home