Monday, May 11, 2009

Snippets

Hi everyone, hope you all had a great weekend, just getting ready for the photos tonight, Gerald said I should be writing blogs everyday and that if I couldn't think of anything to write then I was a sad case!
Well, he has been working exceptionally hard as usual, we have a D&B remix of Slipping Away that we use on our live set and that is the first track to be finished for our Live Cd. I can assure you that once you listen to it , you will be amazed by what he has achieved.
We have just been offered another festival as well at the end of August , so we will be posting details about that soon. Of course at the end of the month, we are travelling up to Swindon to do the radio interview, I suppose it we be quite scary as it will be a live broadcast and of course I will be singing live, so there's no margin for error.
I'm enjoying the spring, the warmer days and the lighter evenings, watching the garden come to life. I'm still running despite my knee having some kind of injury, it really hurts in certain positions like walking up stairs for example. I don't know what I did to it. I'm still playing the guitar and my strumming is getting quite good now, well significantly better than it has ever been so I'm glad that I persisted, it took me ages, but now I am pleased, and now I have to get ready to go out, so I bid you farewell...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home