Friday, February 27, 2009

Have a great weekend!

My leg still isn't better, ever few days I attempt to run , but I never get very far. It is annoying as it is such perfect running weather. Today is very warm actually, 17 degrees, it's been very spring-like, even flowers seem to be shooting up everywhere. I planted some bulbs , but there is no sign of them, I probably planted them the wrong way up or something. I have always kept a lot of houseplants, but gardens are something quite new to me, not that I've never had a garden of course, I've just never had to look after one with such intensity.
It was a challenging week as Gerald had a lot of computer problems which he did manage to sort out in the end, but it was looking a bit scary at one stage as the songs wouldn't even load up. Not the best thing to be happening when one is preparing for a festival. It's been a strange year so far, lots of upheavals coming from all sorts of directions, it will be interesting to see how it all unfolds.
Learning and growing is definitely an ongoing process!
Have a great weekend !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home