Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday 13

I love Friday 13, to me it the most auspicious day, I don't know why everyone thinks it is so unlucky. Many strange things have happened to me on Friday 13, so I wonder if something will happen today. So I guess you're wondering where I've been for such a long time, just really busy is the answer. I've also been helping Gerald with some online stuff as he is now getting the music ready for the Cosmic Puffin. We are the Grand finale of the festival, not that's there's much pressure or anything, we have some very creative people helping us with some visuals as well, so it should be good!
Last night I foolishly drove into London in the middle of what seemed like another blizzard. the roads were so slippery that I was skidding every time I accelerated, everyone had to drive like snails so I was exceptionally late. I even saw a taxi that had gone off the road and overturned, people were just so unprepared for it all. I seriously doubted that I would get home, but later most of the snow was melting so it wasn't so bad. The forest looked amazing in the darkness, the snow has a kind of ultra- violet luminosity and it bathes the trees in an eerie light, so beautiful and almost celestial.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home