Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Edgy

I have finally stopped wearing my braces now and for the first time in my life I have straight teeth.
My only regret is that I didn't do it sooner. I would certainly recommend orthodontics as there is minimal pain involved, at it's worse it is uncomfortable.
We have been working on some exciting new material, it has quite a dub step influence, but with a Cling twist. I tried a new style of writing lyrics, I just stood in front of the mic and let it all flow out, I just sang the things that came into my head, and I had such fun, it was kind of liberating to feel such creativity flowing , without the confines of any structure, it appealed to the wildness in me.
Plus I'm always more creative when I'm a little bit on edge, sometimes when life runs smoothly it can make you too complacent.
Was in London yesterday afternoon with Gerald, walking down Oxford Street. Was it my imagination or did it seem less busy than I ever remember it? There seemed to be lots of empty buildings around and lots of shops closing. Evidence of recession?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home