Sunday, January 04, 2009

The video is finished!

Today I saw my uncle for the first time in over 7 years. He is my mum's half brother and has a successful business in Cape Town. I was at odds with him a couple of years back because of some family issues and because I was being over protective about my Mum. I learned a very big lesson, never interfere in anything unless someone asks you to. I felt bad when I saw him today and wish I hadn't been so hot headed. My mum was tearful when he left, he is limping from an operation and has aged a little bit. It's quite sad that my family is spread out all over the world, the only advantage is that I can get to visit them in places that I might never have been otherwise.
Tomorrow I am going to see the neurologist about my headaches and migraines. Apparently there are many new treatments available. Gerald says he is going to come with me again. I hope I don't get the giggles like last time. I was being examined by a very stern and serious doctor and started to giggle uncontrollably, I was trying to disguise it and the doctor thought I was distressed and kept telling me to relax!
Bigger news tomorrow and more importantly, the video is finished and we are going to go and view it! I can't wait!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home