Monday, December 29, 2008

We'll be dancing

Hi everyone, we've actually sorted out something to do on NYE, actually a DJ invited us to a club and stuck us on the guest list, so we thought it would be a good thing to do, as opposed to being crushed to death at the fireworks. I'm looking forward to a night of dancing, haven't been to a club for ages.
Did I mention that we filmed the video last week, it was such good fun doing it. I had to mime the song and pretend that I was doing this mega performance and everyone was just gawping at me, at the end I felt like asking where the applause was. It was a great afternoon as we were all very relaxed and that made it fun to do, also I didn't feel self- conscious at all, which always helps when you are in front of a camera. I can't wait to see the finished product.
A few people have asked what's happening with the remix contest, we are still waiting to listen to the entries, the problem being that many people submitted more than one entry, so the organiser has had to write to each individual and ask them which version they want to enter. We are looking forward to listening to them all, so hopefully we will be able to soon.
Yesterday I was out running and it was cold but sunny, I realised that it won't be long now before the spring and every day that passes gets a little bit longer.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home