Wednesday, December 03, 2008

It's Cold!

Hi everyone, I have had great success with my choreography and have got through a third of the song, I have enjoyed doing it actually, let's hope it ends up looking good on the video. I remember the first video we ever made, with a group of students. It was all very badly planned, most of it made up as we went along, and we had to film outside in the freezing cold as well,which made it worse. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that by not planning we ended up with a video that was only good in parts and we never used it for anything because it just wasn't right. This time though everyone appears to be organised so I hope it goes smoothly.
Yesterday I was outside in the garden ,trying to tidy up, mainly the autumn leaves that ended up like a thick carpet on the lawn and everywhere else. Even though I had gloves on my fingers were still icy cold, I can't believe how cold it actually is, I'm sure it wasn't like this last year. The worst thing seems to be the wind which literally bites straight through you. Well, maybe if we get a proper winter, we'll get a proper summer as well.
I love the winter sky when the sun sets, it seems very fragile and often the earth is bathed in a pale lilac light, try and catch it, it is truly enigmatic and peaceful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home