Monday, December 01, 2008

December already

Sorry for not writing for so long, my only excuse is that I have been really tired, it was quite a week.
The gig was great, we put on a good performance for the handful of people that turned up. They all enjoyed it immensely. I really wish more people had showed up, but if this game was easy then everyone would be doing it. We won't be beaten, we'll just carry on getting better and better so that by the time crowds of people flock to see us, we will be blinding!
We did another performance the next night, it was for more of a holistic crowd, and there was quite a few people there. We met a guy that does visual light shows , so he is going to work with us at some gigs, it will be amazing to have some visuals to go with our music.
So I will be busy preparing for the video which we are going to shoot in a couple of weeks. I have to prepare some sort of dance routine. I sort of know what I am doing, but I am not a trained dancer and I don't have the benefit of a choreographer, so I am looking forward to the challenge.
So I will be recharging my batteries today, I'll go running, it is the perfect day, dry and cold, I love running in the winter as I don't overheat. It is very chilly when you first set off though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home