Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hi everyone, hope you had a fantastic weekend. I ended up giving myself a headache, after just saying to someone that I hadn't had to suffer one for ages. It feels suspiciously like the aura of a migraine. This is the result of a stressy few days where I allowed myself to be wound up by silly people and circumstances. Instead of finding a solution, I've been asking all the wrong questions. Where's my head at? I'm having a blonde moment.
So anyway, there has been a good response to our new photo, the most comments we've ever received. So thank you Mr Norrin it was everything we were looking for!
I was freaked out by a hairdresser this week, I should have known better! I went for highlights and ended up with white and brown stripes in my hair! For the first time in my life I actually went back and complained that I didn't like it, but the only thing that they could do was make it blonder, so now it's blonder, but like really , really blonde. I can't say that I'm having more fun yet. Gerald has just told me I look ill and I should relax. So I'll say goodnight and catch up with you in a couple of days xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home