Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Changing rooms

Hi everyone, it's been non-stop for me theses last couple of days, I have done so many things, yet there are still some outstanding. I have, however, been taking good care of my soul. I went to meditation class again today with my friend and then afterwards we went to try out a pilates class, which is something I've never tried before and completely different to what I thought it would be like. I really enjoyed it and will go down there on a regular basis, because they also teach inyegar yoga, which is a type of yoga I've never tried before either. It was so funny because when we got to the pilates class, my friend had to change, luckily I was already in my gear, and when we got to the changing room we discovered it was unisex, all these guys and girls happily stripping off in front of each other. I was shocked , this is something I've never come across, it's all very European! My poor friend was even more mortified, she said that she couldn't do the class if she had to change in front of all those blokes. I must say, I would have felt exactly the same, so I ran off and found a spare therapy room for her to use and I had to stand guard at the door. Morale of the story is one should always dress for the occasion!
I feel mega- chilled I didn't even get annoyed when I tried to use the self service checkout at Tesco, I couldn't get anything to scan and had to call the assistant over several times, by which time an irate queue had built up, still I refused to get flustered, but wished I'd gone to the normal queue in the end. It's hard not to feel all those impatient eyes glaring at you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home