Thursday, September 18, 2008

The black snake with yellow eyes

Hi everyone, it's a lovely crisp day today, the chill of autumn is definitely in the air. Have just been catching up on everything over the last few days. We needed some photos for our new track Bodiless & Free, this involved me lying in the bath tub, with my bikini on of course, and Gerald had to stand astride on the bath and balance shakily over me to get at the right angle. It was so hilarious, it must have looked really funny, I was in stitches. It's a good job the bath didn't collapse as it would be quite tricky to disentangle us, not to mention the injuries.
The night before last, Gerald was having terrible nightmares and screaming in his sleep, I kept getting a fright as well and having to shake him awake. He said he was being chased by a black snake with yellow eyes, amongst other things. So last when I was driving and I had a sudden excruciating pain in my wrist and couldn't move it, screaming every time I had to change gear, for some reason I kept thinking of the black snake with yellow eyes, like I had been struck by some ancient spell or something. I had to muster all my healing powers just to complete the journey. I recently read a book that was all about voodoo, so my subconscious is making a connection somewhere!
The sunshine is beautiful......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home