Friday, September 12, 2008

Orange butterflies!

Hi everyone, it's showtime again tomorrow. I never really feel nervous until the day. Today I saw a beautiful sight. at the back of our house we have an enormous hedge that is in full flower, I noticed loads of bees buzzing around it and then this afternoon the sun came out and all of a sudden a colony of orange and black butterflies descended upon it, it was one of the most beautiful and inspiring sights that I have seen in a long time. I marvelled at them for ages and took it as a good omen.
So tonight we are just going to take it easy, maybe get a pizza or something and watch a film. Perfect excuse to light a fire as well, with those cosy logs that we bought the other day.
By the way a friend of ours took some photos of our last gig, you can see them on my page.
All you London and Essex folk, don't forget we are playing in Epping tomorrow so come and see us ok??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home