Sunday, August 10, 2008

Nyo's twin

11pm and all is quiet outside, that's what I love about living in the country, no sirens blaring all night long , only the occasional car to be heard.
Today I was freaked out, we had to go to the pet shop so I could buy somesunflower seeds for Nyo, I decided to go and look at the birds as I always do and what did I see before my eyes? The exact replica of Nyo, and guess what? It was the only lovebird on it's own, I nearly bought it cos i felt sorry for it and I also thought how good it would be for Nyo to have some company after all these years. If I'd had a spare cage at home, it would probably be sitting here now!
It was a showery day today we were forever going outside then having to move everything and come in again and tonight is rather chilly, so chilly my feet are like little blocks of ice! So I have run a steamy bath and am just about to immerse myself in the luxuriously hot water. This time next week we will be listening to the sound of the ocean.
Don't forget we have an official Facebook page where you can become our fan as well!
Keep on Clinging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home