Wednesday, June 25, 2008

The Garden



This is a small section of the Cling garden, the view from our living room, the little building you can see is our garage, and if you look closely under the tree by the garage window, you can see the birdbath and my decorative, cheerful scarecrow. We are spending more and more time out here as the weather gets hotter and hotter, I even have a tan now!!

Someone came to fix our alarm yesterday, they couldn't figure out what was wrong with it and now the whole thing has to be replaced and we have to wait till Thursday , because they don't have it in stock. This is the price you pay for high tech gadgets. We did get a new garage door yesterday as well, so we were pleased that we can actually lock things away in there now.

I mamged to get out running yestaerday and I went around the perimeter of this little town, exploring streets that I had never been to before. It was interesting and enjoyable, helped me forget about that stupid alarm hat I have allowed to dominate my thoughts ever since the awful events. I must write the letter of complaint....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home