Thursday, June 19, 2008

Exciting

At last I have got a few things off my chest, I became so fed up with this farce of an internet service provider, I wrote such a stinking letter, took me the whole morning, and guess what, since I posted it, we haven't had one single problem, how funny!
Now some exciting news, we have a couple of gigs lined up and now we need 2 different sets because the one venue is so chilled out and we will be playing on a stressbusters evening, so we actually do want people to be relaxing when we are playing. Certainly have our work cut out for us now as I will have 2 sets to rehearse to!
The other piece of exciting news is that we are going to Amsterdam for my birthday next month, we've booked it and everything, I love Amsterdam, it is a lovely place, I'm really looking forward to meandering along the canals and just enjoying the ambience of the place, what a pleasure.
Must go as Gerald has returned home and looks a ravenous, don't want him to become any thinner.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home