Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Hi everyone, it's been another busy few days in the Cling household, Gerald is putting the finishing touches to Groovyshoes and I must admit that I am really excited about it because it's always good to have a new track and I want everyone to be able to listen to it and tell us what they think. Still having all our Internet problems , I think it's time to change service provider, because it's all getting very irritating, especially when you are in the middle of doing something and you keep on getting cut off, just makes you want to scream really. At least I had my laptop sorted out so I know that it's not my computer. Trying to remember what I did yesterday, I made a couple of trips to the market, bought a lovely dress, my mother was horrified because it is very see -through, then Gerald was winding her up and saying that he liked it like that, she is now insisting that I buy a petticoat, how old fashioned, ha ha, I will have to go to one of those Granny shops. What is the 21st century equivalent of a petticoat? Later on I went running, it was early evening and rather a pleasant time to go, but a few more people around, they were all playing tennis and seemed very interested in watching me pound around the field. Had a barbecue when Gerald came home and then we had to go out hunting for petrol because all the garages around here have run out. It was lovely to drive around the country roads at dusk, then on the way back we smelt the aroma of a coal fire, so we decided to have a fire as well, in the middle of June!! Outrageous!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home