Saturday, May 24, 2008

Last night we were returning from a very long journey to South London, we were on the home stretch and just congratulating ourselves on how good the traffic had been, when there was a big accident on the motorway and the police diverted everyone off onto a tiny road, it was a nightmare, cars with irate drivers all scrambling to get in front of each other. Fortunately Gerald knew where we were and we managed to get away from all the traffic and find our way home, but we only got back really late and my mum had wondered what on earth had happened to us. Anyway , it was raining last night and I was pleased because the garden got a good watering. We were meant to get up with the sparrows today so that Gerald could test out his new bike and accompany me into the forest to run, but as usual we only went to bed just before dawn , so now we have rescheduled for when he comes home later this afternoon. I have spent the whole morning sitting outside, it is quite hot today, warm enough for Nyo to sit outside with me. She goes into a trance and is very quiet when she is outside, she really seems to love it. I went off into a deep meditation myself, it was very relaxing and soothed my nerves. It's time for a cup of tea, hope you all are having a lovely weekend too xx

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home