Friday, May 09, 2008

Still enjoying the hot weather here in the UK, it's fantastic, one thing you'll never catch me complaining about that's for sure. I've just come back from running, I've found a new place to run now, anyway, I really pushed myself till my lungs wanted to burst and I ended up drenched in sweat, but feeling mighty good about it. Still having problems with my laptop, but instead of trying to sort it out myself, (considering every time I tried to fix it, I ended up making it worse), I have now called in a professional and he will be here on Monday to help me. It was a last resort, but I just got so fed up in the end, it was like I kept doing the same old thing and expecting a different result. Now that I know someone is coming to fix it, it's not bothering me anymore. Human nature is a funny thing!
Gerald is scouting around for some gigs at the moment which means we will probably have to modify our live set, behind the scenes we are still working on our new tunes as well. Sometimes I get frustrated, I want everything to happen now, when I want it to. Of course I know that things only happen when they're meant to happen, but sometimes it's no consolation to someone as impatient as me. have a fab weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home