Monday, April 28, 2008

Hello again folks, I hope you had a good weekend. I just did some recording of a new track, it's a little bit crazy,I like it. I have only just written the song and not sung it that much,so each version that I recorded is slightly different, which drives Gerald mad. plus I pressed a few wrong buttons and will not be able to shut down the computer in case I have saved something where he won't be able to find it. Yes I am having a blonde moment and I am not even a true blonde.
Today I went on the bus with my Mum to help her get used to the routes, so she can start going to the nearby towns for shopping. She doesn't pay to go on the buses as she has a bus pass. It was quite enjoyable for a change , to watch the passing countryside from a bus window. My Mum enjoyed it as well, but says she doesn't feel confident enough to go on her own yet, so I will have to accompany her a few more times. She is very sweet though, she always buys me a little treat, it's like she is making up for all the times when maybe she couldn't give me all the things she wanted to when I was a kid, we weren't exactly rich in monetary terms. I was very fortunate though to have a happy childhood and for that I will always be grateful. Adios for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home