Thursday, April 10, 2008

Getting stronger

Had such a funny dream that I woke up laughing, what a fantastic way to start the day. I think I am well on the way to recovery. Before I went to sleep I had a large mug of Horlicks and some paracetomol, what a combination, highly recommended though. Anyway my dream was all about meeting people from my past, people I haven't seen for years. Maybe I was meeting them on an astral level. To think when I woke up yesterday, I was so full of aches and pains that I could barely move and now I just feel like me again. Gerald has composed a rather catchy little tune to which I will be writing some new lyrics. Don't know what is happening with this gig that we are supposed to be doing next mionth either, we have tried to contact the promoter, but he is ignoring us although we can tell he has got our message, so it looks as if he has blown us out, I just wish that people would be a bit more up front about their intentions and not mess us around. Just say it like it is and keep on clinging!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home