Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Easter

Hey everyone, hope you all get lots of yummy easter eggs this weekend. My local supermarket ran out yesterday, so in true country fashion, I have to drive 7 miles to the nearest town to buy some, that's what happens when you leave eveything till the last minute.
The flowers are waiting for springtime, but the winter is incomplete, it's really cold and windy, not much fun for the poor old Easter Bunny.
So it is a time that signifies death and rebirth, I would very much like to say goodbye to some negative habits that I have, infuse myself with positive energy and emerge from my chrysalis, stronger, motivated and focused on where I want to be, moving closer and closer towards my goals.
I will leave you with a profound thought from an ancient Greek philosopher:
Even in our sleep
Pain that we cannot forget
Falls drop by drop
Upon the heart
Till in our own despair
And against our will
Comes wisdom
Through the grace of God

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home