Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Just a little windy

Have an awful pain in the neck, I didn't say anyone or anything was a pain in the neck, so I don't know why I've got one! It was so bad last night that I had to take Gerald's mega strong painkillers that he got for his trapped nerve and they just stupefied me for the whole evening, I think I fell into the twilight zone. It is what I imagine being a zombie is like. I must have a lot of tension, that's why I love running, it gets rid of all that negative energy, you can almost feel it sweating out of you.
My Mum said something so amazing yesterday, it was so typical of her and reminded me of all the things she has taught me throughout my life. She said that every day that she lives in England , her life just gets better and better. I just thought it was a wonderful way to see life and I'm really happy that she feels that way because she deserves it. She feels free for the first time in years.
The wind is really fierce today, it is blowing crazy patterns along the grass, and the trees are bending over double under the strain. The kind of day you don't want to come out the hairdressers with a perfect hairstyle. I suppose I shall brave the elements when my Mum gets back..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home