Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thursday

Greetings everyone, I have had a stimulating run this afternoon, as it was cold and raining I didn't want to go at first, then I just forced myself and ended up really enjoying it, so it just goes to show that it's good to be disciplined. we have had a good response from Dreamlab about the collaboration, Walk on Thin Ice, I think you can safely say that they really liked what we did with it. So we are just waitng to do a final mix now and then you can all have a listen, as promised several days ago.
I had to laugh at my Mum, she is so sweet sometimes, she is always making strange concotions to eat. The other day I told her that Indian people use yogurt to cool down their curries, of course I meant the plain yogurt. Yesterday I spotted my Mum having her curry with some strawberry yogurt on the side, I was like are you sure about that, I was quite intrigued at never having thought of such an unusual combination of tastes, she assured me it was quite delicious, think I'll give it a miss thanks. Then I invited her to come for a coffee with us on Sunday, she said that "they" never make it hot enough. I said well how do you know if you've never been there in your life and then the real reason came out- there's something on the telly! I'm still proud of her though she has proved that anything can be accomplished at any age.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home