Thursday, February 07, 2008

Anyone seen my gloves?

I don't seem to be having any luck with gloves this winter, I keep losing them. The first pair Gerald had given to me and they just disappeared, I think I left them in the supermarket trolley. Then my Mum bought me a pair yesterday to replace them, she was feeling bad about the jacket, so I wore them out when I went to the hairdressers. On the way, I had to stop at the bank and I removed them, must have left them there as they certainly didn't arrive at the hairderesser's with me. So today I have to run up to the bank and see if someone handed them in, I hope so, otherwise I will have to try and conceal the fact that I have lost them, until I can get to a shop to replace them yet again!
I enjoyed going shopping yesterday, now that I don't have access to so many shops anymore, it's quite a novelty , makes me realise what a small place we actually live in. Anyway, I didn't get anything for myself, I helped my Mum find loads of things that she needed and then we went for a coffee and she was happy to be out and about. See I'm not so horrible after all !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home