Monday, February 04, 2008

Are you ready?



Are you guys ready for a new Cling tune? Good news is on the way, it won't be long now! Today we received our delivery of soundproofing tiles, so once those are up, Gerald will be able to do some final mixing and then we can put it online for your listening pleasure. Another bit of good news is that there is another track on the way, the new collaboration with Dreamlab will be ready soon as well.
On a more ordinary note, I went all the way to smelly old Whitechapel for an appointment. I waited for 50 minutes then was told that there had been a mistake and that there was no-one to see me. I should have listened to my instincts and not gone at all, I didn't want to go in the first place , but I didn't want to waste people's time. I managed to remain surprisingly calm considering I had come from such a long way. at least the train journey was pleasant and I found a recipe for pancakes in the paper.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home