Monday, January 28, 2008

Take a deep breath..

Well, hi there everyone, hope your weekend was fantastic. I was busy as usual and spent a lot of time in traffic, especially in the evening when I was stuck in a queue to go through a tunnel, I don't think I moved more than a metre in ten minutes, it is quite infuriating as I don't have that much spare time on my hands and there are just so many cars, you end up wondering if you are ever going to get out of it. I did manage to think of some lyrics though, throughout the day little drops of inspiration came to me, so at least I achieved something.
Today has been interesting to say the least. As much as I love my mum , I sometimes think she has been sent to try every single nerve I have , it is almost like I am being tested to see how much tolerance I have. Most people I mention it to say their mothers drive them up the wall, I now know what they mean. I try not to take it too seriously and most of the time I can see the funny side of it, but she says such strange things. Like when someone had been rummaging in my car, she told me to put a toy snake inside it to scare them off and I think but since when did she become so naive about the world ? I don't know whether it's just an age thing or whether it's some kind of trauma from the situation she was living in. Is this what we are all going to experience when we get old? Gerald says his Mum used to do some strange things as well.
Miss Nyo is still poorly ,she has had yet another seizure, they are becoming so frequent now, if she was in the wild she would never have lasted this long, she still manages to give me a nasty nip every now and again though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home