Saturday, January 26, 2008

No Time

Hi everyone, hope you are enjoying your weekend so far. On the Cling front, Gerald's back is getting a little better, I have been doing lots of healing on him and he says that it has helped a lot. It's one of those lovely crisp winter days again, but I haven't been able to take advantage of it and go running as I must go into London, don't want to get the train because it means I get home too late, it takes half an hour longer than if I drive, believe it or not.
Just looked at my watch with horror, time is moving on, I mustn't leave late. I'm trying to think of some new lyrics for a song. All these words keep going round and round in my head like some bubbling concoction that will eventually transform into something I can use. Perhaps today I will get a little further...By the way, we are on Bebo now if you want to add us, you can find us under Susi Lavender.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home