Thursday, January 24, 2008

Healing Hands

Been a strange old day today so far, Gerald woke me up because Nyo wasn't well and now I am just sitting with her whilst she recovers, she is sleeping in front of the big windows. My mum has gone out to her job and I am alone in the house again, feels like when we first moved in, everything is so quiet. Just waiting for Gerald to get back now, he was unable to go where he was going because the trains are all messed up, so he is returning home now. It's quite funny because the last few days have been quite mild and whenever Gerlad goes out, I turn the heating off. He feels the cold more than I do, that's because he is still a long , thin rake. I did some reiki on him yesterday because he has severe pain in his back, it was good to feel the energy flowing through my hands, I need some clients now so I can get it all going. It's quite incredible just how many people suffer with back problems, that's why I'm glad I do yoga as it is so good for your spine. Don't want to end up all hunched over like my grandmother and my mum. I might have to have a siesta this afternoon otherwise it will be a long night tonight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home