Friday, January 11, 2008

Cling Takes on Tesco

Apologies for not writing yesterday, we have been busy fighting for our rights again, trying to sort out all this house business. A couple of nights ago, I was approached by a neighbour who told me that our house was a target for burglars and this was the reason that the last tenants moved out, they had been burgled twice in the last year and out of all the houses in the road , this one was the only one that had ever been broken into. Of course this left us infuriated at the way we have been treated and so yesterday I spent the whole afternoon composing letters etc. We will not rest until all of this has been resolved and justice has been done. Really we should be claiming compensation for our battered nerves, all we want to do is get on with our lives and who the hell do these people think they're dealing with? We are not a couple of complacent fools. So if you ever see on the news that some poor tenants have taken on the feudal giants, Tesco's, you will know that it is us, and we might get some good publicity for Cling in the meantime!
On a sad note, Nyo has been very ill, I get the feeling that she has not long left in this world with me, but I keep visualising her being in the garden in the summer, I hope that she makes it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home