Saturday, January 05, 2008

Deer in the forest

The festive season draws to a close now, we are going to take our Xmas tree down, I will miss it in a funny kind of way. Once, my Mum kept her tree up for a good part of the year, she said that it cheered her up!
The photographer showed up yesterday and took the photos in a couple of minutes, he said that the article will be featured next week, I do hope that he chooses a decent snap of us both. We were in the studio, so at least we 'll look like professionals!
I went running in the forest yesterday, down a bridleway that I've never ventured down before. It was gorgeous being amongst all the beautiful trees, but very muddy and I kept on twisting my ankle, I need sturdier shoes for this cross-country business.
I was driving back from London in the early hours of this morning, there were so many animals in the forest, first I saw two deer, then loads of rabbits, then another group of about six deer. I wanted to stop and stroke them, they looked so beautiful and shy, with their big eyes shining in the headlights. How i love the magic of the forest, especially at night, it seems so mysterious.
Hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home