Thursday, December 27, 2007

Hope you had a Happy Christmas

Hi everyone, sorry for my silence, tried to go online yesterday to tell you all about our Christmas, but for some reason I kept getting disconnected, so I just gave up in the end. Well, here we are then, still a bit shell shocked after all the activities. We had a lovely couple of days really, it was quite chilled out, and of course it was the first time my Mum and I had been together for Christmas for quite a few years. I cooked a triumphant dinner, without any disasters and then we just monged out for the rest of the day. My only complaint was that there was no decent films on the telly that evening, sometimes you are just in the mood for watching a good film, especially after a huge meal. From what I recall, we just passed out in the end anyway, once that log goes on the fire and your feet go up, it's not long before you are dozing away. It did feel very much like Christmas out here, not a person was to be seen outside, it was as quiet as anything and of course it rained and rained so it turned out to be a very wet day. Yesterday was beautiful and sunny and a lot warmer than it has been of late, temperatures in double figures, I think the cold snap is over for the time being. Hope you all had a great time and got loads of pressies!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home