Friday, December 21, 2007

One nerve left

Today my nerves have been jarred all day , don't ask me why I let little things upset me. I think I am adjusting to having my Mum around, as much as I adore her. It is a big responsibility because of her age, but at least she is in good health and still has most of her marbles, but it's funny how our respective roles have changed now that we've become older. It is quite stressful, and then I feel guilty if I snap because after all she has been through a lot and then coming to live in another country must be hard for her too. Then she was upset as well because her friend who was meant to be having our little dog, has since found another owner for him, the poor little creature. I'm sure he will be looked after, but I didn't know he was going to be moved again. I hope he won't think that no-one loves him. At least I have 95% of things for Christmas now, I went into London yesterday, it was quite refreshing to walk around the buzzing streets, then I had a lovely hot chocolate before returning home. Didn't last long in front of the fire, saw 5 minutes of a film , then fell asleep!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hola Susi,
Receive my wishes of a very merry Christmas and happy new year.
Best wishes from Brazil
Geraldo

Friday, December 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home