Saturday, December 08, 2007

My poor heart

It's such a rainy, wet day, I thought it was the middle of the night when I woke up, because it was so dark ! Not only that, the roads are turning into rivers. It's warm and cosy inside though! I really appreciate having the little luxuries in life that we take for granted, like heating and hot water, especially after yesterday, we only got reconnected in the evening!
Only a few more days till my Mum gets here, I wonder how she feels to move to another country after 69 years! I feel so emotional myself just to think of it. I was looking through some old photos and it actually feels like a big chunk of my own life has been severed and all that is left is memories of those beautiful days when we hadn't a care in the world.It hurts too much to even think about it anymore. My love affair with Africa always ends up breaking my heart. Oh well, we have , after many years, fulfilled my father's wishes that he made on his death bed. He predicted what would happen in Zimbabwe and implored my Mum to get out of there. Another chapter is about to open now, change is good and we have had a lot of them recently, it keeps you on your toes.
Silver Skies, the collaboration with Dreamlab, has been entered into a competition and if we win we will get to play in Dubai! Not only that if you vote for us, you will also be entered into a competition where you could win a trip to Dubai. So please watch this space for all details, we will post them up as soon as we have them.
Have a great weekend everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home