Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Gerald is a thin stick

Hi everyone, apologies for the silence over the past few days. I was struck down with a migraine and then last night the Internet was mysteriously not working. I think it was sabotaged to prevent me from going on Facebook. On Facebook now , we have virtual pets that require feeding etc and I suppose my time could be better spent doing other things. Look what computers have turned us into! But it's not as if I swan around all day doing frivolous things. Yesterday I painted all the skirting in the living room and I also scraped all the dirt out from the runners on the patio doors, plus cleared out my Mum's room and tried to get some order into the place. Plus the oven is not working properly and Nyo had such a bad turn that I actually thought she was dying in my hands. Gerald is so worn that he has turned into a long, thin stick, and now a month after moving things I reckon we are only 60% of the way to having everything sorted out. I'm sure it will be great once we are finished. We seem to be really busy all the time, but not doing the things that we normally used to do. Adjusting, that's all it is. I am currently waiting for my Mum's bed to be delivered. She send me about 8 parcels a week from Zimbabwe, full of little odds and ends. Instead of being pleased to see all my old stuff, I just think, oh no, not another box! Anyway, hope you are all having a more relaxing time than us!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home