Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Still here!

Hi there everyone, things are hotting up now for Friday night. Slowly starting to get some order into our lives, although the latest thing is that I have thoroughly messed up my laptop and even though I complain bitterly about it, I need it! I hope that Gerald will be able to sort it out for me,shame he has so many other things to do.
We have a lot of visitors to our new home, lots of birds come because I leave seed out for them and there is a very cheeky squirrel who actually comes up to the patio doors and demands nuts! There's something very therapeutic about looking out the window and just being transported into the peace of the garden. I definitely feel more chilled living out here, even driving into London doesn't seem so stressful.
Still a lot of unpacking to do and things to sort out before the arrival of my mother. So pleased she is coming as this place is so big that I will need her to help me otherwise I will just be bogged down with rancid housework!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home