Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Another bizarre experience!

Had a bizarre experience last night, it is one of the weirdest things that has happened to me. I parked my car where I normally park when I go into London. When I came back to it, everything appeared normal until I unlocked the door. I discovered that the front seat had been put down , as if to let someone in the back, and also all the contents of the cubby-hole were strewn all over the seat. Nothing was missing however and I couldn't see any signs of damage. I definitely did not leave the car that way, so it is obvious someone had been inside it. What a horrible feeling. the only thing I can think of is that I accidentally left the door open and some opportunist decided to have a look around inside. Fortunately I have an immobiliser, but I don't exactly feel happy about it, knowing I have to park there again tonight, really makes you wonder why someone would do such a strange thing?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home