Friday, October 05, 2007

We got the house

Celebrations all around folks, we got the house after all that torment!! Can't wait to move in now, but we have about another three weeks to get everything ready. I am so relieved that we are going to live somewhere decent at last. Not that there's anything wrong with our flat now , but you can't compare it to a huge house and a garden. It will be the first place that Gerald and I have moved into together from the start. At last we are going to have a proper home and I can get my mum out of Zimbabwe. I did phone and tell her the good news , but I think that she found it a bit hard to take in. Didn't accomplish much yesterday as we were walking around in a daze!
Just goes to show that if your intentions are good and you have a lot of faith, you can accomplish anything. When I think of how it all unfolded as well, it was like we knew we were going to live there before we even went inside to have a look.
There is magic everywhere and so many signs of it all around us in everyday life, if only we would open ourselves more to it. I am so grateful to the Almighty!


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Silver Skies is one of the best chillout pieces I've ever heard. I live in the USA, and I love your work. I look forward to more of your work.

Friday, October 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home