Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Famine

Watched the news in horror last night, it was all about the collapse of Zimbabwe, I feel afraid for my Mum for the situation is getting desperate and I don't want her to be stuck there if things shut down completely. Apparently there is some sort of evacuation plan for UK citizens, I really need to get her out before it comes to that. Everyone is trying to flee the terrible situation, I never thought I would see children crying for food in a land that was once so plentiful. Now Robert is being compared to Idi Amin, is it only a matter of time before he tells his army to kill all the whites that he hates so much? A country on the verge of famine and still the rest of the world sits by and would rather pretend it's all not happening. I don't understand, never will.
To change the subject completely, I had a can of WD40 in my car which somehow leaked out everywhere, the smell is so overpowering that when you get in the car it is like solvent abuse on a massive scale, I've never come across anything like it, it actually stings your eyes when you are driving. Is my middle name lucky I wonder?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home