Wednesday, September 12, 2007

What a racket!

Hi everyone, what gorgeous weather we are having, I think it's an Indian summer. Yesterday the vacuum cleaner blew up. I was annoyed because it is quite new and it wasn't exactly cheap, but unfortunately the warranty has run out. I always seem to have this problem with hoovers, maybe they can't cope with the high volume of feathers and shredded paper that Nyo creates. This week we've had to replace the kettle and the DVD player as well, doesn't anyone make anything that lasts anymore?
Good job that we're not trying to record any vocals today as the people across the road have decided to dig up their whole front drive and the noise is constant and very irritating indeed, I feel like going outside and pulling the plug on their drill, I can't hear a damn thing, not even the lovely music for our new track that Gerald was working on last night. Some people are so inconsiderate, and not a thing that we can do about it either, except go out. No wonder poor Nyo looks exhausted, I'm surprised that I managed to sleep as well, I must have been tired not to stir with all that cacophony going on. Anyway, someone must have heard me because at the moment there is temporary silence, what a relief, now is a good time to sabotage the electricity supply!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home