Monday, August 27, 2007

Everyone loves the sunshine

Had a great day yesterday as far as music goes, we rehearsed our set, then put down the vocals for our new song, can't wait to work on it some more, I think we will call it "Infinity." We also went on a little spying mission to check out that house that we were meant to view. Well, it looked like a nice enough place from the outside, unfortunately it was located right in the middle of a huge housing estate and it was very rough indeed. We went for a little walk nearby to get a feel for the area and were followed by the local youths, who I found to be very intimidating indeed, I felt so uncomfortable that I insisted on leaving. Gerald was annoyed because he wanted to carry on and walk to the river, near where he grew up and I was too scared of the gangs. I couldn't imagine living somewhere like that and being too afraid to come out the front door, no thanks. It's a shame really because I was hoping we would like the house. The search continues. We left the terrible area and went to sit in the sunshine by a small lake not too far away, it was quite busy down there as obviously everyone had the same idea as us. We bought some ice -cream and sat on a bench by the water, enjoying the peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home