Saturday, August 18, 2007

Cosmotherapy

Hi everyone, is your weekend fabulous so far? A little while back we did a collaboration with DreamLab where I wrote and sung the vocals for Silver Skies, they have now released this on their new CD called Cosmotherapy. For more info, you can go to the following MySpace page www.myspace.com/cardamarmusic
It's only three weeks now before we perform at the Oxford Artz Festival. I'm not as scared as I was before, not sure if that's a good thing or not, ask me a couple of days before and I might feel differently. Now I need to sort out another outfit as well, something that stands out and is original would be good. Gerald has been very busy this week, making little alterations to the set, small improvements here and there, and of course I recorded all the vocals for the live set , so he has been working on that too. It felt quite alien to sing again in a studio situation, I have become so used to singing live. The microphones are completely different and of course in the studio you can't leap around and dance either, took me a little while to adjust back. Can't wait to start the new song as well, it is a kind of surreal love song, I'm saying no more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home