Friday, August 10, 2007

Puppy


I'd like to introduce you to "Puppy", this is my Mum's little dog, we got him from the SPCA rescue centre and he has lived happily with my Mum ever since. I think secretly that he is my dog, because when I go there he never leaves my side, even at night he always finds a way to sneak into our room to be close to me. He has such a lovely temperament, he loves children and when my Mum had her nursery school, he used to let the children dress him up and push him around in a pram! Once when my Mum's other little dog was sick, he used to nuzzle the little dog and be all affectionate! Unfortunately he has a terrible habit of running away, if he sees an open gate, that's it. Once he went missing for over a week and my Mum used to get up early to go and look for him. She was walking in the bush one day,calling for him, when all of a sudden he leaped in to her arms out of nowhere! I don't know how he survived out there, but I was so happy she found him. I don't know what will happen to Puppy when my Mum comes over, I did make enquiries about bringing him over here, but he would have to go into quarantine for six months and I don't think I could do that to an animal. He is so popular with my Mum's friends that I don't think he'll have a problem finding a good home, sweet little thing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home