Monday, July 23, 2007

Peace


Something magical about the countryside, being there is like being transported back in time, there's a certain tranquility that cannot be found anywhere else. The only sounds are that of nature, how the wind blows through the trees, the birds calling out to each other, the little streams singing as they flow down the hillsides. The smell of the air, so fresh and clean, no rushing, no traffic, no pollution. The occasional field of fat sheep grazing greedily on the succulent green grass, the beauty of the wild flowers in full bloom , no wonder our souls were refreshed, so far removed from the synthetic city. At dusk, I could see the energy rising from the trees, I was looking for fairies and nature spirits, I know they were there but they eluded me, perhaps I looked too hard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home