Sunday, July 01, 2007

We did it!

Hi everyone, just to let you all know that it went went well yesterday, considering it is the first time we've ever played out together, no major disasters and I really enjoyed it! The only thing was the damn rain chased everyone away! As I was singing my little heart out, I looked outside and it was coming down buckets and the whole area became deserted. Apparently it is going to clear up towards next weekend, I really hope so. And this week we have to practice even harder to make sure we get it right, it would be easy to become complacent and just chill out, but that's dangerous.
When we came back home I was so knackered that I just collapsed into bed for a siesta and woke up to the news that Glasgow airport had come under attack by some maniacs who'd tried to ram a burning car with petrol bombs into the terminal building. These idiots will stop at nothing, I'm so glad that the police got them. It just seems that we are at war with an invisible enemy within, but the British people won't stand for it for much longer, good always overcomes evil in the end anyway. Maybe the government should consider bringing back capital punishment for treason.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home